CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-01T22:00:24+00:002006 Toyota 4Runner CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-01T22:00:24+00:00
- PERFORM DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION. PROVIDE CUSTOMER WITH EMAIL REPORT AND SERVICE WRITER CONSULTATION REGARDING INSPECTION.
- CHANGE MOTOR OIL AND FILTER. CHECK ALL FLUIDS AND LIGHTS. LUBE CHASSIS IF APPLICABLE. CHECK TIRE PRESSURE.
- MOUNT AND BALANCE TIRES (1) : LIGHT TRUCK / SUV
- FILL SPARE TIRE WITH AIR AND PUT UNDER CAR.PUT JACK BACK
- PERFORM BG FUEL INDUCTION CLEANING SERVICE.
- PERFORM BG TRANSFER CASE FLUID EXCHANGE SERVICE
- PERFORM BG REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID EXCHANGE SERVICE
- Symptoms: Harmful musty odors Fan noise Features: Kills mold and fungi Inspects A/C for leaks and wear Cleans evaporator to restore cooling process Checks system pressures Benefits: Quieter compressor operation Extended compressor life Cleaner air conditioning system Better air quality
- PERFORM BG FRONT DIFFERENTIAL FLUID EXCHANGE SERVICE
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6
- AXLE SHAFT – Remove & Replace – 4WD Outer,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment. NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, this operation consists of removal and installation, dissassembly and reassembly of the Axle Shaft Assembly and replacement of the A
- PROPELLER SHAFT – Removal & Installation – 4WD To Front Axle – [DOES NOT include removing Center Support Bearing from Front Shaft.]
- (Combination) – UNIVERSAL JOINT – Remove & Replace Each
ROGER B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/30/2022